We may collect personal information from you when you do the following through our Websites:
- order products and services from us;
- register as a user on our Website;
- provide content through our online communities;
- apply for jobs with us;
- register to receive our newsletters; and
- contact us with a question or complaint.
Use of Personal Data
CeMAT Southeast Asia collects and holds your personal information for a number of its business purposes. These purposes include:
- verifying your identity;
- providing information about upcoming events, either the same or similar to events you have previously attended;
- promoting its events, publications and other business services;
- processing your registration or subscribing to our publications;
- addressing any feedback, questions or complaints you may have;
- maintaining and developing our database; and
- for other secondary purposes you might reasonably expect us to use it for related to the above primary purposes.
Sharing your personal data
We may share personal information collected via the Website within our corporate group of companies. Otherwise, we will only disclose personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
Your personal information may be disclose to overseas recipients. For example, we may use a server hosted overseas for storage and back up of data including your personal information.
Cookies are ASCII files (cookie.txt) in which text information is collected during your online session and stored. Your browser determines where the cookies are stored on your hard disk. Cookies contain information that is sent back to the host server during your next online visit. They can be read only by the server that originally placed them on your hard disk.
Are cookies harmful?
Cookies cannot harm you or your computer. They cannot contain viruses, cannot install harmful software and cannot damage your computer in any way.
Social media plugins
The social media plugins on this page enable you to share articles of interest via your preferred networks.
Please note that these plugins transmit information (IP adress, no SSL protected data) as soon as you begin to access a social media site. This information is transmitted to the respective sites in the U.S. For this reason, we employ a 2-click procedure in which information is only passed on to third parties the moment you activate a button by clicking on it. After that you can use the button for sharing content in the usual way.
Log file data & Web Analytics
Links with other sites
CeMAT Southeast Asia' websites may contain links to other sites and other sites may also have links to our websites. This policy does not apply to linked websites.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this page.